*** As of May 4 our capacity is limited to 15.
Starting Friday, May 14th, we have added an extra mass at 9:00am on Monday – Friday’s. Doors will open at 8:30am.
The protocols listed below will be in place until the current restrictions are lifted, in which case we will hopefully go back to our previous system.
In determining the fairest and most inclusive way for our parishioners to attend weekend mass, we have come up with the following system:
- We have decided to honour the previous registrations which were made for these masses. If you had not previously signed up for a mass this weekend, you will not be admitted.
- If you had registered for a mass this weekend, we will admit you on a first come, first serve basis. Once our capacity of 15 has been reached, we will lock the doors. Please note just because you registered for a particular mass does not mean you will be admitted.
- No walk-ins will be admitted.
For Weekday masses, we will continue to admit attendees on a first come, first serve basis.
Distribution of Holy Communion Outside of Mass
We will be holding a series of communion services on Sunday’s from 12:30pm – 1:30pm. This service takes about 10 minutes. Registration for this service is not required.
- If you choose to attend, please line up outside the parish doors.
- You will still need to check in with volunteers for contract tracing purposes and will be admitted 15 attendees at a time.
- Please wear a mask and sanitize your hands on the way in.
- Once admitted, you will join Father for 5-10 minutes. Those properly disposed to receive Holy Communion will have the opportunity to do so.
- Once the service is over, please exit from the doors at the back of the church and promptly return to your vehicle.
We would ask that you please only attend one mass over the next few weeks in order to give others the chance to attend as well.
To review the protocols taken at all masses click here
You are expected to wear a mask and you must bring your own mask.
If you are feeling unwell (cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose) please do not come.
If you have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days you will not be admitted.
A reminder that mass is not obligatory and to attend is at your own risk.
If you’d like to volunteer to help with mass, please click the orange button below: