At least six (6) weeks before the wedding, the wedding parties meet with the priest for the canonical interview and complete the required documentation, including the following documents:
- Certificate of Baptism for the Catholic party/parties, issued for marriage purposes after the initial interview. A copy of baptismal certificate of baptism of the non-Catholic party.
- Proof of freedom (Form 2A) & Concerning Baptism (Form 2B)
- Certificate of Marriage Preparation Course
- Musical program (approved by parish musician)
- Wedding Service program (readings, prayers, vows & blessings)
- Permission letter from parish priest (if from another parish)
- Marriage License
- Complete legal names of two (2) witnesses with their respective complete mailing addresses (with postal codes) and Phone Numbers.